Header Ads

Crush story #Confession (13-16)


















Confession-13
To: Fareeg Faisal
Class: XII (E.V)
Fareeg, I must say you define the word 'hotness' so well. You're the only boy from my batch at whom I can stare all day long without even getting bored and you're the only one who's worth admiring 💚 Jedin first dekhechilam tomake I couldn't take my eyes off you, because you have cat's eyes maybe? lol. You also behave so nicely whenever we talk. And of course I'll never forget the sexiest eye contacts we make to each other. I love your beard, that makes you look more handsome. Just don't shave them ever 😂 I could feel something the first time we shook hands and yeah, there would be always a soft corner for you in my heart  you're perfect 🙈 I'd give you a nickname, that is 'hotshot' 🔥
last but not the least, you know me very well 😉


Confession-14
Crush name : T. Alam
Class:xii
Tomake prothom Kobe dekheci mone nai.. Sorry . But eta jani tumi agge C section e then A section e Chile and now cosmos e. A section ei tomar sathe dekhaa r Hotat korei tomar proti weak hoe jai .kintu tomake kokhono eta samne gia bola Hobe na. karon voi pai Jodi tumi phirae dao. Tobe dur thekee ei tomake dekhbo r eta vabbo je ei to amra ek sathe achi .


Confession-15
Crush: Raima reha
Class: Xll
তোমাকে প্রথম কলেজ এ দেখি। কেন জানি না । সবার মাঝে তোমার দিকে কেন জানি বারবার নয়ন আমার বারবার যাইতেছিল।।তখন থেকে ভাল লাগত তোমাকে ।। আমার কবিতা যেন প্রাণ পেল।আমার কবিতার নাটরের বনলতা তুমি। আমার ভালবাসা দিন দিন বেড়ে গেল।। তুমি একদিন বিকেল এ আমার এলাকায়(কাফরুল)।
তখন তোমাকে কি যে সুন্দর লাগতেছিল বলে প্রকাশ করতে পারব না।।
ভালবাসা হয়ত কখনই পাব না, আশাও করি না তবে সপ্ন দেখি । তোমার সাথে আমার ফেজবুকে মাঝে মাঝে কথা হয়।।তুমি অনেক ভাব নেও।। তুমি সুন্দরি , তোমার পিছনে অনেক ছেলে ঘুরে । তাই তুমি ভাব নিতেই পার ।
তবে আমার ভালবাসা তোমার জন্য ।। তুমি আমার কবিতায় থাকবে সারাজীবন । ভালবাসি বলে তোমাকে পেতে হবে এমন কথা নাই।।তোমাকে ভালবাসি ,ভালবাসব ।। তোমার হাসি মুখটাই আমি সারা জীবন দেখতে চাই...
তোমার অপেক্ষাই 



Confession-16
Crush: Sartaj Mahbub
Class: XII (EV)
Where do I start. I don't remember when I first saw you. But I clearly remember the day when you made a special place in that four chambered triangular organ of mine on the left side of my body.
You were making funny noises around during math class,that offended Sourov sir so much that he almost cried. And then you man up and confessed that you were the one who was doing it. I don't know how others in the class saw it but you won my heart right there with your honesty and courage.
And from that day on you mean something else to me.
Your smile,your jokes,you trying to read amidst of chaos inside the class.
I know you might be thinking who I am. Just know that I'll always be there for you






No comments

Thank you for your comment..we replay as soon as possible

Powered by Blogger.